Wood stain oil STAIN… is a premium product which is fomulated for exterior furniture. STAIN… has capacity of highly penetrating into wood grain and increasing outdoor durability. Especially, the main components for making film membrane are Alkyd Resin base on linseed oil and Heat Processing Linseed Oil increase the aestheticism and value of the product .
Feature of STAIN-… oil is given in below table :
Typical technology data
- Alkyd Resin: 15- 20%
- Heat Processing Linseed Oil: 25- 30%
- Hydrocarbon solvents: 30-40%
- Biocide: 1- 2%
- Additives and pigments: 5- 8%
- D = 0.89 ¸ 0.92 g/cm3.
- pH = 5 ¸ 7 .
- Coverage: 70 ¸ 100g/m2.
- Drying times : 4 ¸ 6 hours.
Reddish solution, non odor after drying.
- Protect wood products in adverse conditions and prevent microorganism such as: mould, fungus, alga ... Besides, STAIN-… also prolong natural beauty of wood.
- STAIN-…. stain oil can be applied as undercoat or topcoat.
- Processing method is dipping and spraying
HOW TO USE
Step 1 : - Polishing product surface.
- Stirring thoroughly STAIN-… solution in the container before pouring into the tank for use.
Step 2 : Dipping products in STAIN-….oil tank or spraying by pistoler till whole product wetting entirely. Wipping off excessoil on surface. Keep product dry in room temperature, normally approx 4 – 6 hours before packing.